- University degree and excellent academic record required
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- The ability to effectively collaborate with multidisciplinary project teams to enable all participants to feel equally invested in strategies and executions and keep everyone in the know and in a position to succeed
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
- Outstanding records of academic and managerial or professional achievement
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- An interest and comfort level in standing in front of a client or a room full of peers and giving their opinion or a presentation
- The uncanny ability to see opportunities and solutions in the face of a challenge
What you’ll do
You'll help develop and execute campaigns with client's broader marketing strategy. You will be looked up on solving problems, assessing and resolving both simple and complex challenges for both your team and the client. Be prepared in day-to-day communication with the client and your team, ready to execute clients' social media strategies, campaigns and goals.
Hyper organized in owning all status documents, managing content process and approvals, schedule meetings such as kick offs, brainstorms and deliverable reviews.