In order to stand out amongst competitors in your industry, you need to provide content on your website that is relative to your market, and informative to your audience.
CLICK_PREVIOUS_PAGE CLICK_NEXT_PAGE CLICK_CURRENT_PAGE CLICK_ROOT_SITEMAP
A website design that includes strong content, along with an exceptional user experience, will increase your search engine optimization and make your business easier for your target customer to find.
Quality content raises the level of trust that search engines put in your business. This increase in trust leads to an ever increasing number of website visitors who are looking for the exact product or service that your business offers.
Our integrated marketing team specializes in creating content that meets business objectives, satisfies SEO needs and builds your brand.
In simplest terms, a CMS is a software package that facilitates the creation, publishing, distribution, organization and management of online content. As you will see below, most CMS look very similar to word processing software, like Microsoft’s Word.
A CMS not only creates the structure of how information- articles, video, design elements and images- will be presented, it provides all of the necessary tools to add content to a website.
It assists the web editor by providing tools for the creation of content, the publishing of the content, and, ultimately to archiving and storing the content.
Also, depending on the client’s needs and staffing, the CMS can be designed for use by a highly technical webmaster or can be so simple and intuitive that even the most technologically challenged editors can use it effectively.
A well designed CMS provides a number of benefits. It can:
- Increase efficiency - provides for faster content publishing and easy editing that requires no coding knowledge.
- Improve your visibility - your content creators can easily implement the keyword phrases and terms that your target market is using to find businesses like yours.
- Improve your rankings - an easy to use CMS encourages more frequent publishing, leading to greater social interaction from people as they like, comment and share your content.
- Increase your ability to sell - a CMS can learn the behavior of your website visitors, which can help you create more and better content designed to encourage interaction with your company. This can improve your efforts to upsell your products or services more cost effective because you’re reaching your target audience’s pain points.
- Ease content management
- create drafts
- publish at a future date
- organize to make it easier to find later
- style your content to fit your brand
- restrict access to only those people who need it
- update your site’s navigation if needed
- Provide multiple campaign support - your marketing team can stay up to date and connect with each other to ensure your campaigns run smoothly and fit your brand.
- Improve customer relations - a well designed CMS can include support forms, FAQs and help sections to inform your customers and keep them happy.
- Provide mobile optimization - a platform that allows users to access your content across a wide range of devices should be part of any modern CMS.